Friday, October 21, 2011

Introductions

               I have never viewed myself as the blogging type. Paradoxically, I still do not view myself as the blogging type. I have a dozen or so friends with blogs, but I do not follow any of them. The more and more I examine why I decided to start blogging, the less and less I am sure of it. Simply put, I have no idea what I am doing here.
               I have never viewed myself as the seminarian type. Although I am a Catholic seminarian for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City, I still have trouble seeing myself as such. I have a bunch of friends who are priests and seminarians, but I do not follow them, and the more and more I examine why I started doing this, the less and less I am sure of anything at all.
               It greatly bothers me how very few people personally know priests, religious, and seminarians. I fear that people have an unrealistic idea of what seminarians are like. The purpose of this blog is to give the reader a view into the life and mind of a seminarian. I hope that you find my life as enjoyable as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment