Saturday, May 19, 2012

Recent Lapse in Creativity


               The past few weeks have not been conducive to blog-related creativity for various reasons. For the sake of time and simplicity, I will discuss the main two reasons. The first reason for not updating my blog is because I am considering quitting the text-based blogosphere.
               I am now seriously considering beginning a video blog. There are many and various reasons for undertaking such a venture. Of course, there are plenty of reasons not to, and my first vlog would probably be dedicated to discussing those reasons.
               A video blog has struck my creativity because every article that I consider publishing has the potential for being a 3 minute video blog. I am on the fence as to whether to publish my articles or to make them into videos. As of now, I have done neither.
               The second reason for my lapse of posts is a recent intensification of my depression. I find this reason quite ironic because, although it is not something typically discussed, my blog is a perfect medium to relate to other souls who silently struggle with such sadness. Although, blogging is a good medium for expression, I am undecided if I will actually address depression in the near future.
               Any input from my audience will be quite welcome and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. What ever you decision is, I hope that you continue to share with us your life. I have felt privileged to have had the opportunity to go on this journey with you so far. You are in my prayers, brother.

    Fosh

    ReplyDelete